Worm gearbox speed reducer electric motor dc are on sale with high quality for you
SMRV 571-150 worm gear box with flange and electric motor
SMRV+NMRV Double Stage Arrangement Reduction Gear Box
RV Series Worm Gearbox
worm speed reducer
nmrv worm gear motor
You can choose the 1 type that you need form these product introction.
If you have any question,please contact me.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Machinery Co.,ltd is a company specialized in research, manufacture and service of speed gearbox. Ever since establishment, we have been persisting in technical innovation, advancing the techonology to our products while maintaining our strict quality controls. It is the reason that our products branding ”Xihu (West Lake) Dis.n” have enjoyed such successful global sales.
At present, our company mainly supplies 5 series products as RV worm gearbox, UDL series speed variator,PC series helical gear unit,G3 helical geared motor and SRC helical gearbox. The products are widely applied in the mechanical equipment field such as food and beverage,cement,package,chemical and dyeing, rubber and plastic, CNC machine tool,etc.
Our products have been processed ISO 9001 Quality System Certification and exported to Italy,Spain,Britain,Poland,Turkey.The USA and other European countries,earn the good reputation with our outstanding quality and service.
Customers first,customers satisfaction, excellent after sale service and incessant innovation are our tenet and motto. We will go all out to provide all the customers with high quality and service.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Efficiency of Cycloidal Gearboxes in Power Transmission
Cycloidal gearboxes offer relatively high power transmission efficiency compared to other types of gearboxes. The efficiency of a cycloidal gearbox depends on various factors, including the design, quality of components, lubrication, and load conditions.
Typically, the power transmission efficiency of a cycloidal gearbox ranges from 85% to 95%. However, this can vary based on several factors:
- Number of Reduction Stages: Multi-stage cycloidal gearboxes may experience slightly lower efficiency due to multiple gear meshing interactions.
- Quality and Design: Well-designed and precision-manufactured cycloidal gearboxes tend to exhibit higher efficiency.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial for reducing friction and enhancing efficiency. Insufficient or deteriorated lubrication can lead to efficiency losses.
- Load Conditions: Higher loads and torque levels can lead to higher friction and lower efficiency. Properly matching the gearbox to the application is essential.
Despite minor efficiency losses compared to some other gearbox types, the benefits of compactness, high torque density, and precise motion control often outweigh the efficiency considerations in many applications.
History of Cycloidal Gear System Development
The history of cycloidal gear systems dates back to ancient times, with various forms of non-circular gears being used for specialized applications. The concept of the cycloidal gear system as we know it today, however, has evolved over centuries of engineering and innovation:
- Ancient Roots: The concept of using non-circular gears can be traced back to ancient civilizations, where devices like the “Antikythera Mechanism” (c. 150-100 BC) employed non-circular gear arrangements.
- Cam Mechanisms: During the Renaissance, engineers and inventors like Leonardo da Vinci explored mechanisms involving cams and followers, which are precursors to modern cycloidal gears.
- Cycloidal Motion Studies: In the 19th century, engineers and mathematicians like Franz Reuleaux and Robert Willis studied and developed mechanisms based on the principles of cycloidal motion.
- Early Cycloidal Gearboxes: The development of cycloidal gear systems gained momentum in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, with inventors like Emile Alluard and Louis André creating early forms of cycloidal gear mechanisms and gearboxes.
- Cycloidal Drive: The term “cycloidal drive” was coined by James Watt in the 18th century, referring to mechanisms that produce a motion resembling a rolling circle.
- Modern Cycloidal Gearboxes: The development of modern cycloidal gearboxes was further advanced by engineers like Ralph B. Heath, who patented the “Harmonic Drive” in the 1950s. This invention marked a significant step in the advancement and commercialization of precision cycloidal gear systems.
- Advancements and Applications: Over the decades, cycloidal gear systems have found applications in robotics, aerospace, automation, and other fields that require compactness, precision, and high torque capabilities.
The history of cycloidal gear system development reflects the contributions of many engineers and inventors who have refined and advanced the technology over time. Today, cycloidal gearboxes continue to play a crucial role in various industries and applications.
Disadvantages of Using a Cycloidal Gearbox
While cycloidal gearboxes offer various advantages, they also come with some disadvantages that should be considered:
- Lower Efficiency at High Speeds: Cycloidal gearboxes can experience a decrease in efficiency at high speeds due to increased friction and rolling resistance.
- Complex Design: The internal arrangement of pins, lobes, and bearings can result in a relatively complex design, which may lead to higher manufacturing costs and maintenance challenges.
- Limited Gear Ratio Range: Cycloidal gearboxes might have limitations in terms of achieving very high gear ratios, which can impact their suitability for certain applications.
- Cost: The specialized design and precision manufacturing involved in producing cycloidal gearboxes can lead to higher upfront costs compared to other gearbox types.
- Noise Generation: While generally quieter than some other types of gearboxes, cycloidal gearboxes can still produce noise during operation, which might need to be addressed in noise-sensitive applications.
- Availability: Cycloidal gearboxes might not be as widely available as other gearbox types, potentially leading to longer lead times for procurement and replacement parts.
- Limited Backlash Adjustability: While cycloidal gearboxes have minimal backlash, adjusting or fine-tuning the backlash might be more challenging compared to other gearbox types.
Despite these disadvantages, cycloidal gearboxes remain a valuable choice for specific applications where their unique advantages outweigh the drawbacks.
editor by CX 2023-09-23
1.Wide transmission rate, strong output torque
2.Compact mechanical structure, light weight, small volume&Good heat-dissipating
3.Smooth operation with lower noise or vibration
4.Easy mounting, free linking, high efficiency
5. PERFECT SUBSTITUDE FOR MOTOVARIO AND CZPT PRODUCTS
Wide range of application,including light industry of food &beverage, Cement,
package,construction material,chemicals and etc.
|RV 130 150
|Single unit versions
|NMRV – fitted for motor flanged coupling,
NRV – with input shaft,
NMRV-E motor flanged coupling with worm extension shaft,
NRV-E with double extension worm shaft,
|Single unit reduction ratio
|1:5 7.5 80 100
|Worm shaft material
|20CrMnTi with carburizing and quenching.The hardness of surface is 56-62HRC with carbonized layer 0.5-0.8mm
|Worm wheel material
|worm mandrel is HT250,and worm ring gear,ZQSn10-1,hardness is 60HRC
One year warranty,subject to proper operation and installation;free technical support all the time.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|Worm and Wormwheel
Materials Used in Manufacturing Cycloidal Gearboxes
Cycloidal gearboxes are constructed using a variety of materials to ensure durability, strength, and efficient operation. Some common materials used include:
The material selection depends on factors like the application’s torque, speed, environmental conditions, and desired performance characteristics. Each material offers a unique set of advantages, allowing cycloidal gearboxes to be customized to meet diverse industrial needs.
How Does a Cycloidal Gearbox Work?
A cycloidal gearbox operates on the principle of cycloidal motion to transmit rotational power. It consists of a set of components that work together to achieve smooth and efficient motion transmission:
- High-Speed Input Shaft: The gearbox is connected to a high-speed input shaft, typically driven by an electric motor or another power source.
- Cycloidal Pins or Rollers: Surrounding the input shaft are a series of cycloidal pins or rollers arranged in a circular pattern. These pins interact with the lobed profiles of the outer stationary ring.
- Outer Stationary Ring: The outer ring remains stationary and contains lobed profiles. The lobes are designed in a way that allows them to engage with the cycloidal pins as they rotate.
- Motion Transmission: As the input shaft rotates, it causes the cycloidal pins to move along the circular path. The interaction between the cycloidal pins and the lobed profiles of the outer ring results in a unique motion known as epicycloidal or hypocycloidal motion.
This motion generates torque that is transferred from the input shaft to the output shaft of the gearbox. The main advantage of a cycloidal gearbox is its ability to provide high torque output in a compact design. The multiple points of contact between the pins and the lobes distribute the load, enhancing the gearbox’s load-carryi
Maintenance Requirements for Cycloidal Gearboxes
Maintaining cycloidal gearboxes is essential to ensure their optimal performance and longevity. Here are some maintenance practices to consider:
- Lubrication: Regular lubrication is crucial to prevent wear and friction between moving parts. Use high-quality lubricants recommended by the gearbox manufacturer.
- Inspections: Regularly inspect the gearbox for signs of wear, damage, or oil leakage. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage.
- Cleaning: Keep the gearbox clean and free from debris that could interfere with its operation. Cleanliness helps prevent contamination and wear.
- Torque Checks: Periodically check the tightness of fasteners and bolts to ensure they are properly secured. Loose fasteners can lead to misalignment and reduced performance.
- Seal Maintenance: Check and maintain seals to prevent oil leakage. Damaged seals should be replaced promptly to avoid lubricant loss.
- Temperature Monitoring: Monitor the operating temperature of the gearbox to ensure it remains within the recommended range. Excessive heat can lead to premature wear.
- Alignment: Ensure that the gearbox is properly aligned with other components to prevent misalignment-related issues.
- Regular Service: Follow the manufacturer’s recommended service intervals for more in-depth inspections and maintenance tasks.
Regular and proactive maintenance can extend the lifespan of cycloidal gearboxes, minimize downtime, and maintain their efficiency and performance over time.
Cycloidal gearboxes are known for their smooth and controlled motion, making them suitable for applications requiring precise positioning and high torque capabilities, such as robotics, automation, and industrial machinery.
editor by CX 2023-08-30